- Supports the health of vital organs like the heart, liver, lungs, and kidney
- The hepato-protective activity supports healthy liver function
- Removes excess fluid and toxic waste from the body
- Supports the urinary system and filtration process
- Healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Soothes the gastrointestinal tract
- Modulates healthy reproductive function and hormone activity
Punarnava is a potent diuretic and manages symptoms of spleen enlargement. It supports a healthy inflammatory response for digestive comfort. Punarnava reduces the symptoms of mal-absorption syndrome, worm infestation, piles, splenic disease, and anemia effectively.
Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). It is also called Hogweed in English.
The therapeutic uses of Punarnava have given it a renowned place in Ayurveda. It promotes all-around balance in the vital organs like the kidney, liver, and heart for internal harmony and wellness.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take one tablet of Punarnava.
- Swallow it with lukewarm water 1-2 times a day.
It is advised to take Punarnava tablets an hour before meals for maximum benefits.
Punarnava also exhibits anti-bacterial properties that help in reducing bacterial infections. The antiproliferative and antiestrogenic activity of the plant makes it a potent solution to control the growth of cancer cells.
- What is punarnava good for?
The plant extracts of Punarnava helps support a healthy heart, lungs, and kidney. It also reduces edema in the form of excess fluids.
- Are there any side effects of Punarnava?
Punarnava is usually safe to consume under the recommended dose. Overdosing may make you feel nauseated.
- Can I take punarnava daily?
Yes, it is safe to consume Punarnava tablets daily. In fact, daily consumption will help relieve the symptoms of kidney disorders and Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs). It will also help reduce weight by supporting the digestive tract and boosting metabolism.
- What precautions should I take while having Punarnava?
It is advised to consult your doctor before taking Punarnava if you are already under some medication, as it may interact with certain drugs, such as Hypertensive medications. Also, it is not recommended for children below 12 years and pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Is it fine to have Punarnava empty stomach?
Yes, it is fine to take Punarnava empty stomach or at least one hour before or after the meals. You can take it with water or milk or as suggested by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Looking for more herbal supplements to support your overall health and wellness? Click here.